Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hobbs Street STyle!

Hi guys.
My name is Eric Chong. Got to know bout this site frm a buddy of mine. So here i am..
I'm a designer/artist/manager for my own streetwear brand called "HOBBS". Current shop now is located at Lot no. 3.72A, 3rd floor Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Guys clothes only :) (sori gals)

Other services i provide:

1. Customize t-shirts,caps HAND-DRAW.
2. Design concepts (packaging, namecard, brouchures)
3. Illustrations (imaginative/own creation only . Sori, i can't draw potraits :P)

pls drop by my shop, or u can contact me thru:

HP: 012-2231897
email: hobbsmsia@yahoo.com
blog: myspace.com/3rdmantra_hobbs

Thx

2 comments:

MATSURU said...

they look very nice~! looks like acrylic works great on shoes. please post more work in the future~! :)

mantraxx said...

thanks bro. Got a purpose to hold the brush again. need all the support and help. thx